Step By Step How to Create a WordPress.com Account
Step By Step How to Create a WordPress.com Account: If you are looking to have your own blog, by creating an account on WordPress.com gives your very own blog without having to worry of finding a server. Like any other online business you will only need an Internet connection or access to create your WordPress.com user account:
So let’s begin and follow the following steps:
- Go to wordpress.com and the main WordPress.com page will appear. This is where you will be able to sign up for your WordPress.com account.
- Click the Sign Up Now button. This opens up the WordPress.com sign up page.
- Enter the name you want to use to log into your blog from now until forever. This must be at least 4 characters in length which include letters and numbers only.
- In the Password box, enter a password and then again in the confirm box. It is important you choose a password that you can remember, but remember to choose one that would not be easy for any outside users to guess. Once you have been granted access to your account you can change your password again once you are in the admin access. But this will be covered later.
- WordPress.com would like to keep in touch with you on the latest news and also if they need to communicate with you regarding your account. So enter your email address in the email address box.
- Now select the check box in the Legal Flotsam section, this lets WordPress.com know that you have read it terms of service.
- The Gimme a Blog Option signs you up with a WordPress.com account and this will then give you access to your new WordPress.com blog. There is also an option the Just a Username, this option just signs you up with a new WordPress.com account, without the blog setup part. So go ahead and select either the Gimme a Blog or Just a Username, Please radio button.
- Just click the Next Button and you will see a page with several text boxes relating to your new blog.
- In the Blog domain text box, enter what you want to use as a blog domain name. Remember this cannot be changed later, so choose this carefully! It must be at least 4 characters, using letters and numbers only.
- Your Blog title does not have to be the same as your username. So in The Blog Title Text Box, enter the name you want to give your blog.
- Choose the primary language what you will be using to blog in, so select your language preference from the Language drop-down list.
- By default the Privacy Check box is checked for you. If you want your blog to be public, then you need to deselect this box, but if you want your blog to be private and not show up in the search engines. This is an important if you want to monetize your site or if you are using your blog for your business, you want to your blog to show up in the search engines so that you can get ranked very high. Make sure that you choose the option you want your blog to be public. Many people miss this step and then wonder why their blog is not showing up in the search engines, do not make this same mistake.
- Now click the Sign up Button. A new page will open up with a message telling you that WordPress.com has sent you an email containing a link to activate your account.
- So go back to your email account and click the link contained within your email to activate your new WordPress.com blog. A new page will load with a message that your blog is now active. This page will also display your username and password. You will receive another email form WordPress.com that contains your username and password, as well as some useful links for navigation around WordPress.com. Take some time to go through these links as they are very useful.
- You can now log in to your blog. So go to WordPress.com, enter your username and password in the login form that is displayed across the top of the website. A great tip is to select the Remember Me check box, if you do not want to have to sign in the next time you visit you blog. I like this functionality as I easy forget my password and this is a great way not to forget your password.
So you are ready to get your own blog and I hope that the steps above have helped you to create your account on WordPress.com which helps you to have your very own blog without having to worry of finding a server. Have a lot of fun blogging!
” DO THESE 3 THINGS AND MAKE MONEY EVERY TIME!”